Collection of logos & logotypes.Art Direction, Branding, Graphic Design2014
There’s been a shift in brand power. Beating the competition is no longer enough. Digital technology has changed our brand interactions and expectations—it’s now about winning the customer. Marketing messages are now conversations; products succeed and fail before they hit the shelves; and consumers have become the ultimate brand advocates. Exceed your users’ expectations, and win them over by the experience you provide.
Key results include:
• Enhanced overall user experience
• Mobile friendly responsive design
• Multiple reusable responsive page templets and components created
• Net new personalized customer homepage experience created
• Net new global and dynamic resource center experience created
• Updated brand and visual language
• Improved effectiveness of overall content voice and tone
• Improved organization and unity among disparate brand entities
• Streamlined and mobile friendly process for customer trails and purchasing
• Over 15% increase in trials. Over 25% increase in direct buys. Over 50% decrease in bounce rates.Art Direction, UI/UX, Web Design2014
Hand made 3D type. Series of posters for a Temporary or POP-UP Architecture conference. The three posters represent easiness of construct and deconstruct. FOLD and POP are made out of paper, and BUILD is made out of Lego bricks.Creative Direction, Digital Photography, Typography2012
Visual Identity and Branding SytemArt Direction, Branding, Graphic Design2012
Football Club. Logo & Basic Identity, ad campaign, iphone app and a sub-brand for women.Branding, Graphic Design, UI/UX2013
The Wolf Society is a global non-profit organization, whose mission is to preserve the endangered wolf species.Branding, Graphic Design, Web Design2013
3D type poster of the letter A. Experimenting with Cinema 4D and Photoshop.Graphic Design, Typography2013
Experimental type project on human evolution.
Each of the individual letters represents a characteristic of the specific species (the brain size, the ability to use their hands, or create tools). Just like the skulls of each species show it, the shapes on the paragraphs also evolve from the most basic to the most perfect one.
All information from http://www.becominghuman.orgArt Direction, Graphic Design, Typography2012
abstract 3d/motion graphics piece made with C4D and After Effects, inspired by the music off pretty lights.
music by pretty lights.Motion Graphics, Art Direction2010
Three-poster set on the typography and ornaments used during the time periods this typefaces were created.Typography, Graphic Design, Art Direction2011
The famous short story by Augusto Monteroso, "El Dinosaurio", visualized with photography and type.Photography, Storyboarding, Typography2012
Concept book for the READ Museum of Literacy.Art Direction, Branding, Creative Direction2012